BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

especially for u nina.;)

 i <3 u

hey sweetheart ;)
dont fell guilty or bad about yourself ok.
i am just going to be fine.
dont worry.
i don't like you blaming yourself and saying stupid things about yourself.
i love you just the way you are.
the way you laugh.
the way u walk with me with our hands together.
the way u cuddle.
the way u talk.
the way u say my name and shouting 'oi oi' haha
you are perfect syg
maybe im not perfect enough to capture your heart ;(
but time will pass and things will change
and i hope someday i can have you right in my arms
holding u tightly
and never let go
and if i had you
thats all i need.
but IF I HAD YOU
and i hope someday i will nina.
i will.;) 

 

1 comments:

Nna Hazlina ヅ said...

I want you to be my bf for once in my entire life it just not today , not now. I want that day I love you the way you love me and we will be happy together ;) mo cheating, no lying. It just us. Nobody else,