BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 1, 2011

cold world kid.

its been months since i wrote here.
i have a lot of things to tell but its kind of hard to express them in words.
so i try my best.;)

yeah.;)

i may not be the best person in the world.
but still, i lived my life doing everything i want.
there's one important you should know about me dear reader.
IM NOT GOOD IN RELATIONSHIPS.
yeah.
everything was fine.i think so.-.-'
the problem is i just cant get her out of my head.
and this is really depressing.
usually, i dont give a fuck about all these shitty feelings.
they will pass by as life goes on.
maybe im stuck here in this fucked up college, that make me be this way.
i dont know.
we used to talk.
we used to have dinner together.
we used to make time for each other.
but now, everythings changed.
im the one who's giving all the attention but its only one sided.
maybe im just not too good for you.
yeah, i think so.
there's a lot of people better then me here.
im not as attractive as they are.
im not as smart as they are.
im not as cool as they are.
im just being original.
but the most important thing is, i do care about you.
thats all.
im always there when you need me but you just didn't notice that i guess.
you're busy with all the popularity and stuff going on around here.
thats ok.
life goes on.theres no use for me to regret anything.


0 comments: